HOW WE CAN HELP
You may need Domus Organising when:
- Overcome by paperwork and documents
- Unsure as to what paperwork and documents to keep
- Papers or documents that you inherit or asked to deal with as a result of something unforeseen
- You want to put your affairs in good order should anything happen to you
- Moving home
- Feeling unorganised and cluttered
- Having children
- Working from home
- Going to work abroad
- Preparing to convalesce following a spell in hospital and your recovery being hindered by not being organised
- Getting organised with paperwork and bills in the event of being taken ill
- Being thrown in the deep end and unexpectedly having to sort out papers, documents and bill payments for a family member or friend
- Preparing to retire
How It Works
1. Meet face to face
You tell us what you would like, together with any special or personal preferences. Sometimes a family member may like their son or daughter present. This is encouraged and welcomed. We want to listen to you and be sensitive to your requirements. You may wish to consider:
- What is your biggest ‘bugbear’?
- What you would like in an ideal world?
- What is your priority?
- What would you like to keep?
- What would you like to dispose of?
- What do you refer to regularly?
- What do you rarely/never refer to?
2. Agree a plan which meets your needs
There is continued flexibility should you wish to alter plans half way through.
3. Put plan into action
With meticulous attention to detail.
The working hours of Domus Organising are very flexible.
You may have preferred working times (start and finish is at your convenience) and location (this is usually at the customers home but working away from the customers home has been requested and accommodated).
Work can be done day or evening, weekdays or weekends to fit in with customer preferences. Hours can be set, short or long days, and customers can pay by the hour or per day.
Areas covered are mainly:
- Further afield when required
Pricing can be by the hour or agreed for the day or by the week. This will be agreed with the customer before any work is undertaken during the initial discussion (no charge for initial discussion).
We will contact you shortly after completion to make sure that you are satisfied with the work done. Of course you can contact us at any time if you need help with anything.
We want you to be satisfied. If at any stage something is not to your liking, we will come back and address this for you.